InterviewFocus wants you to walk into your job interview with confidence having already had interview practice and:
Evaluated on your answers to the most likely asked, occupational-centric questions.
Known Your Score
Your results & recommendations for: eye contact, head engagement, speaking rate, filler word count, smile intensity and time, happiness emotion, and frequent word count.
Helpful hints to improve your non-verbal behavior.
Interview Coaching done better
Craig Rosen, the Founder/CEO of InterviewFocus, is your experienced interview coach. Craig, who has personally interviewed over 10,000 candidates across all levels & specializations, knows first hand what it takes to get hired. After graduating from Vanderbilt University, Craig was employed with Procter & Gamble as a sales rep and, then, over a 25+ year entrepreneurial career, he successfully started from scratch and managed the entire marketing and operations of four different businesses. He was the winner of the US Young Direct Marketer of the Year Award and was selected as one of the 100 Most Influential Direct Marketers. Since he is certified in Strong Interest Inventory, Craig can provide you with dynamic career direction and insight into options that align with your interests and abilities. Craig has a track record of success and using his state-of-the-art technology will boost your confidence and your chances of landing the dream job.
How does InterviewFocus career coaching services work?
60-MINUTE FEEDBACK SESSION WITH A COACH INCLUDES:
- Recorded mock interview of 12-15 occupation specific interview questions (this takes about 15-20 minutes and is separate from the 60 minute session)
- Straight-forward feedback of your mock interview answers
- Explanation of your soft skill scores
- Results of the Professional Interview Scoring Rubric
- Discussion of questions to ask your interviewer
- Number of filler words used during your mock interview
- Personalized interview training including: How to prepare for an interview, salary negotiation, and networking strategies
- A brief summary of the coach’s meeting with next steps and suggested documents to review
- Free unlimited access to the InterviewFocus Tips and Advice section (once you are registered)
All services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. There are no contracts to sign or subscription plans. If you are not completely satisfied with our service, then please contact us for a full refund.