Services & Pricing .
Improving your interviewing skills gives you a competitive advantage and increases your chances of landing that ideal job.
VideoTaped Mock Interview.
Take advantage of our sophisticated software that is the first of its kind. After you choose your preferred occupation/industry from 30 possible categories, your interview questions will be prompted on your laptop or PC. While you’re answering 12-15 occupationally-derived questions, our patented technology will be able to evaluate your eye contact with the interviewer, engagement level, and speaking rate. You can improve your confidence through interview training by knowing what types of questions to expect as well as know your scores for the soft skills evaluated during the videotaped mock interview. You will also decrease your nervousness during job interviews because the process becomes familiar to you.
Interview Results and Scores.
In addition to the cutting edge technology, which includes state-of-the-art eye contact and engagement software, we will provide you with your results and soft skill scores right after you finish your mock interview.
State-of-the art technology will help you realize when you are not giving direct eye contact during the interview. We also let you know how engaged and enthusiastic you are as well as your speaking rate, measured in words spoken per minute. After the mock interview, your experienced coach will honestly critique your answers to ensure you know how to prepare for an interview. Your coach will provide you with any needed tweaks to your answers and body language so you will stand out in the crowd.
YOUR MOCK INTERVIEW INCLUDES:
- Practice with 12-15 Specific Interview Questions
- How to Correctly Answer Interview Questions
- Game-Changing Face & Eye Tracking Technology
- Mock Interview Evaluation Score Results Including:
- Eye Contact Engagement
- Head Engagement
- Speaking Rate
- Smile Intensity, Count and Percentage
- Happiness Assessment
- Word and Filler Word Usage
- Personalized Improvement Recommendations
- Recording Answers at Your Convenience
60-minute feedback session with Coach.
After purchasing your 60-minute coaching session package, your interview coach, having reviewed your videotaped mock interview, will evaluate your answers in order to provide a full one hour of feedback. The proprietary software will not only score your engagement level during the mock interview, but it will also determine how fast you are speaking, how many smiles and filler words you used, and your happiness emotion. Whatever your errors and flaws might be, you will be unaware of them as you move from interview to interview and nobody is ever going to tell you. But we have your back! At InterviewFocus, we will be your biggest career advocates as you take advantage of interview prep technology you can trust.
60-MINUTE FEEDBACK SESSION WITH A COACH INCLUDES:
- Recorded mock interview of 12-15 occupation specific interview questions (this takes about 15-20 minutes and is separate from the 60 minute session)
- Straight-forward feedback of your mock interview answers
- Explanation of your soft skill scores
- Results of the Professional Interview Scoring Rubric
- Discussion of questions to ask your interviewer
- Number of filler words used during your mock interview
- Personalized interview training including: How to prepare for an interview, salary negotiation, and networking strategies
- A brief summary of the coach’s meeting with next steps and suggested documents to review
- Free unlimited access to the InterviewFocus Tips and Advice section (once you are registered)
For In-person Interview Coaching at our Charlotte, NC office or Skype/Phone Coaching Sessions, please contact us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 704.807.6887.
All services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. There are no contracts to sign or subscription plans. If you are not completely satisfied with our service, then please contact us for a full refund.